Rosemount 1410 Wireless Gateway
Connects WirelessHART networks with host systems & data applications, offers network flexibility for remote indoor operations
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Options to network 25 or 100 devices
- Modbus RTU/TCP, OPC & Ethernet/IP connectivity
- 2.4GHz DSSS, WirelessHART, Webserver, AMS, HART IP
- -40 to 167°F operating temperature
- 10.5-30VDC power supply
- Small size for limited cabinet space
- DIN-Rail mount
- Polycarbonate housing material
- Certification & approvals available
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Rosemount 1410 wireless gateway automatically manages wireless communications to meet the complex demands of remote operations. It provides Modbus RTU/TCP, OPC and Ethernet/IP connectivity with the network capacity to support either 25 or 100 devices at once. The 1410 connects to data historians, legacy host systems, and other applications through Ethernet, Modbus, serial, OPC, Ethernet/IP, and HART outputs.
The 1410 wireless gateway is easy to install as there is no configuration required for startup. It seamlessly integrates into control systems and data applications through serial and Ethernet connections, automatically identifying the most reliable communication paths. It provides over 99% data reliability with industry proven security for dependable data protection.