Rosemount 3308 Wireless Level Transmitter
Automates level & interface measurements in hard to reach locations, simple no wire installation with a self-organizing wireless network
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- ±0.12in accuracy
- ±0.08in repeatability
- Up to 56ft measurement range
- 1/2-14 NPT conduit threads
- Full vacuum to 580 psi operating pressure
- 580 psig at 302°F operating temperature & pressure
- WirelessHART communication protocol
- Remote access to process data
- Enhanced diagnostics for predictive maintenance
- Installation does not require calibration or wires
The Rosemount 3308 wireless level transmitter automates level and interface measurements, providing WirelessHART communication to enable remote access to process data. It is designed to measure hard to reach places, and remains unaffected by changing process conditions.
The self organizing wireless network uses multiple communication paths which are automatically managed and analyzed to provide optimal communication and maximum network reliability even when obstructions are present. Layered security implements industry standard encryption, authentication, verification, anti-jamming, and key management to ensure that data transmissions are secure and received only by the gateway.
Installation and maintenance are simplified due to the absence of wires and moving parts. Enhanced diagnostics enable proactive maintenance and increased process insight. Direct switch technology offers increased sensitivity, high reliability, and a longer battery life.