Rosemount 708 Wireless Acoustic Transmitter
Detects & transmits acoustic level & temperature data with WirelessHART, improving efficiency & visibility
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 0-255 acoustic level count
- 1sec to 60min user selectable update rate
- User configurable Wireless HART 2.4Hz DSSS
- Engineered Polymer PBT/PC housing material
- Internal antenna, maximum of 10mW (10 dBm) EIRP
- 1-year warranty, 3 & 5-year options
The Rosemount 708 wireless acoustic transmitter monitors steam traps and pressure relief valves by detecting and transmitting acoustic level and temperature data, improving visibility, energy efficiency, and environmental compliance. The 708 is easy to install, mounting directly to process piping without requiring pipe configurations to be changed or cut.
The optional steam trap monitoring software provides essential information in real-time, ensuring that steam traps perform consistently even in harsh environments. WirelessHART technology is secure, cost-effective with greater than 99% data reliability, and integrates easily into host systems, data historians or energy management software.