Rosemount Analytical TCL Total Chlorine Analyzer
A complete system used to determine total chlorine in water, including seawater
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Linear range: 0 to 20 ppm (mg/L) as Cl2
- Linearity per ISO 15839: 0 - 10 ppm:2%; 0 - 20 ppm: 3%
- Response time following step change in concentration: 90% of final value within 7 minutes at 25°C
- Drift: ~1.5ppm in clean water and constant temperature; < 0.05 ppm over 2 weeks
- Detection limit (per ISO 15839): 0.02 ppm (mg/L) in clean water at room temperature
The Rosemount Analytical TCL Total Chlorine Analyzer is intended for the determination of total chlorine in water, including the determination of chlorine in seawater. The Rosemount Analytical TCL system consists of a sample conditioning unit, a sensor and either the 1056 Dual Input Analyzer (1056-24) or 56 Dual Input Analyzer (56-24). With no metal wetted parts this Rosemount Analytical TCL system is ideal for seawater. The sample flow rate is approximately a low 15mL/minute resulting in very little waste. The reagent-based system measures true total chlorine.
The Rosemount Analytical TCL Total Chlorine Analyzer is a sample conditioning system that permits a single sensor to measure total chlorine in water. The sample conditioning system continuously injects a solution of acetic acid (vinegar) and potassium iodide into the sample. The acid lowers the pH to between 3.5 and 4.5 and allows total chlorine in the sample to quantitatively react with the potassium iodide concentration, and the analyzer displays the total oxidant concentration in ppm as Cl 2.
- Rosemount Analytical TCL Total Chlorine Analyzer Datasheet PDF (2.0 MB)
- Rosemount Analytical Model 1056 Analyzer Datasheet PDF (1.5 MB)
- Rosemount Analytical 56 Dual Input Analyzer Datasheet PDF (1.7 MB)
- Rosemount Analytical TCL Total Chlorine Analyzer and 1056 Analyzer Manual PDF (1.2 MB)
- Rosemount Analytical TCL Total Chlorine Analyzer and 56 Analyzer Manual PDF (1.2 MB)
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: