Rosemount 3051HT Hygienic Pressure Transmitter
Up to 300 psig gauge pressure, conforms to 3-A and EHEDG standards, 100:1 rangeability
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Up to 300 psig gauge pressure
- ±0.065% / ±0.075% / ±0.10% accuracy options available
- 316L SST process wetted material
- Conforms to 3-A and EHEDG standards
- 100:1 Rangeability
- 4–20 mA/HART or FOUNDATION Fieldbus output
- Connects to various industry standard sanitary fittings
- Meets 3-A, EHEDG and ASME-BPE standard
The Rosemount 3051HT Hygienic Pressure Transmitter brings best-in-class performance, application expertise, and operational and maintenance cost savings to the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and food and beverage industries.
The hygienic design of the Rosemount 3051HT features 32 μ-in Ra mechanically polished and 15 μ-in Ra electropolished wetted surfaces. The stainless steel design is free of voids and crevices to ensure easy cleaning and wipe downs. The Rosemount 3051HT is also 3-A and EHEDG approved and is designed according to strict ASME BPE guidelines.
The Rosemount 3051HT was designed and thoroughly tested to ensure that it minimizes temperature induced errors and recovers rapidly and repeatably from CIP/SIP processes. This is called "batch to batch repeatability" and can reduce your downtime between cleaning cycles, enabling faster turnarounds and increased plant availability.
Please consider these optional accessories.