Rosemount 5408 Radar Level Transmitter
Non-Contacting radar level transmitter uses enhanced technology with PTFE seal design eliminating the need for o-rings
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 26 GHz FMCW with unique energy efficient radar chip
- Low 12V dc lift-off voltage
- ±0.12in (3mm) accuracy
- -76 to 482°F (-60 to 250°C) operating temp
- 12 to 42.4 VDC power supply
- 2 wire loop-powered 4-20mA HART communications
- ATEX, IECEx, FM, CSA certs
- Immune to intermittent power loss
- Unique PTFE seal design
The Rosemount 5408 radar level transmitter uses two-wire FMCW technology to deploy a continuous echo to maximize radar signal strength and produce a more robust and reliable measurement. Delivering ease-of-use at every touch point, the Rosemount 5408 uses an intuitive software interface to guide the operator through installation, commissioning, proof-testing, and maintenance. Safety certified to IEC 61508 for SIL 2 applications, the Rosemount 5408: SIS reduces cost of risk, increases efficiency, and protects people and the environment.
Please consider these optional accessories.