Rosemount Analytical FCL Free Chlorine Measuring System
A complete system that measures free chlorine in samples with pH as high as 9.5
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- <80 seconds to 95% of final reading for inlet sample flow response time to step change in chlorine concentration
- 0 to 10 ppm as Cl2 free chlorine range
- 6.0 to 9.5 pH correction range
- Accuracy depends on the accuracy of the chemical test used to calibrate the sensor
- Choice of 56 Series Analyzer or 1056 Dual Input Analyzer
- 56 Series Analyzer: 2 outputs, 3 alarms, NEMA 4X (IP65) enclosure
- 1056 Dual Input Analyzer: 2 outputs, 4 alarms, NEMA 4X/CSA 4 (IP65) enclosure
The Rosemount Analytical FCL Free Chlorine System is intended for the determination of free chlorine in fresh water. The system consists of the sensor(s), an analyzer (either 56 Series Analyzers/ Controllers or 1056 Dual Input Analyzer) and constant head overflow cup to control sample flow. All components are mounted on a back plate. Unlike other free chlorine analyzers the Rosemount Analytical FCL doesn't use sample conditioning systems or messy reagents to control pH. The Rosemount Analytical FCL analyzer automatically compensates for changes in the pH of the sample.
The Rosemount Analytical FCL is available in two options: Model FCL-01 with manual pH correction and Model FCL-02 with continuous pH correction. The Rosemount Analytical FCL-01 is best suited for applications where the pH varies less than 0.2 or if pH changes are predictable or seasonal. The Rosemount Analytical FCL-02 is better suited to environments where the pH varies more than 0.2. The Rosemount FCL-02 requires a separate pH sensor to provide continuous pH correction.
Maintenance for the Rosemount Analytical FCL Free Chlorine Measuring System is fast and easy. Replacing a membrane requires no special tools or fixtures. A screw cap holds the pre-tensioned membrane in place. Replacing the electrolyte solution takes only minutes.
Valves, rotameters and pressure regulators to control sample flow are things of the past with the Rosemount Analytical FCL Free Chlorine Measuring System. A constant head overflow sampler ensures the correct sample flow to the sensors. To eliminate wiring hassles, quick-disconnect Variopol cable prewired to the analyzer is standard.
- Rosemount Analytical FCL Free Chlorine Measuring System Datasheet PDF (400 KB)
- Rosemount Analytical Model 1056 Dual Input Analyzer Datasheet PDF (1.5 MB)
- Rosemount Analytical 56 Advanced Dual-Input Analyzer Datasheet PDF (1.7 MB)
- Rosemount Analytical Model 1056 Dual Input Analyzer Manual PDF (6.0 MB)
- Rosemount Analytical Model 56 Advanced Dual-Input Analyzer Manual PDF (27.5 MB)
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications:
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 2-3 weeks. Call for expedite options". Click here to select options