Rosemount 3051CFC Compact Orifice Flow Meter
Compact differential pressure flow meter for reliable and accurate volumetric flow measurement
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Fr 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- 1/2 to 12 inch pipe size
- Available up to ANSI 600# pressure rating
- Follows industry standard ASME & ISO corner tap design
- Installation between existing raised-faced flanges
- Self centering ring ensure optimal accuracy
- Up to 1.65% volumetric flow accuracy at 8:1 turndown
- 5-year stability
- 100 millisecond Response Time
- Coplanar platform for installation flexibility
- HART, FOUNDATION fieldbus, or Profibus protocol
The Rosemount 3051CFC Series compact orifice flow meter is a complete flow monitoring system designed for closed loop control and general purpose monitoring applications. By integrating the 3051C pressure transmitter with the 405 Compact Orifice primary element, Rosemount has created a high performance, direct mount differential pressure flow meter lowering the installed cost by eliminating the need for fittings, impulse tubing, valves, adapters and manifolds by providing a single device packaged together for simplified installation.
Designed to be installed between any existing raised-face flanges, the 3051CFC provides straightforward and affordable installation in a complete system which arrives assembled, calibrated, pressure tested, and ready to install.
The Rosemount 3051CFC Series compact orifice flow meter is ideal for the volumetric measurement of relatively clean liquids, while also being suitable for gases and steam. Measurements are repeatable and accurate up to 1.65% at 8:1 turndown. A centering mechanism helps eliminate improper installation which can result in significant errors in readings. The 3051CFC is available for line sizes from 1/2 to 12 inches and pressures to 600# (PN 100). A wide range of options are available to customize the system to nearly any application
Components of the Rosemount 3051CFC Compact Orifice Differential Pressure Flow Meter include the following:
Rosemount 3051C Multivariable Pressure Transmitter
The Rosemount 3051C transmitter offers differential, gauge, and absolute pressure measurements with advanced capabilities designed to meet a wide range of applications and to easily integrate into existing or new installations. The 3051C has a standard reference accuracy of 0.04% along with 80:1 turndown and a real-world total performance of 0.12% to provide confidence in your pressure measurements. The 3051C utilizes advanced software and functionality including a 4-20mA signal based on Hart® Communication, Low Power HART or FOUNDATION™ fieldbus.
Rosemount 405 Compact Orifice Flow Element
The 405 Compact Orifice is suitable for liquid, gas and steam applications in ½ to 12" pipes. The 405 is available in two orifice styles: Conditioning and Standard. The 405C Conditioning Compact Orifice is ideal for applications with limited pipe run. Only requiring 2 pipe diameters from an upstream disturbance (double elbows, valves, reducers), the 405C Conditioning Compact Orifice delivers ±0.5% accuracy.
Applications for the Rosemount 3051SFC Compact Orifice Flowmeter
- Oil and Gas Production
- Pulp and Paper
- Natural Gas
- Rosemount 3051CF Differential Pressure Flow Meter Datasheet PDF (15.8 MB)
- Rosemount 3051 Pressure Transmitter Datasheet PDF (6.4 MB)
- Rosemount Compact Orifice Flow Meter Manual PDF (3.1 MB)
- Rosemount 3051 Pressure Transmitter with HART Protocol Manual PDF (11.5 MB)
- Rosemount 3051 Pressure Transmitter with 4-20mA Digital Output Manual PDF (13.1 MB)
- Rosemount 3051 Pressure Transmitter with FOUNDATION Fieldbus Protocol Manual PDF (14.3 MB)
- Rosemount 3051 Pressure Transmitter with Profibus PA Protocol Manual PDF (11.1 MB)
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: