Rosemount Start-up & Commissioning Service
Per day fee for installation verification and commissioning from Rosemount service technicians
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Verify proper mechanical & electrical installation
- Configure transmitters, run diagnostics, & verify outputs
- Perform optional meter verification baseline testing
- Verify performance based on user's reference standard
- Extends standard 1-year warranty to 18 months
- Includes a 1-year follow-up to assess performance
- Can set-up approximately 5 to 15 transmitters per day
- Standard 10hr day, Monday through Friday 7am to 5pm
- After hours, weekends, and holidays cost more
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Rosemount start-up and commissioning service is for getting a facility, or a process, up and running quickly and accurately. Your staff may not have the specialized skills, much less the time to meet all the requirements and stay on schedule. Rosemount service technicians follow documented standard operating procedures to ensure consistent service outcomes, accurate and reliable process measurement products in any application. They will also provide some on-site education of the essential installation, operation, and troubleshooting best practices to help diagnose and resolve common product and network issues.
Travel and expenses are included in the daily rate, but the number of days needed will vary depending on product complexity and site logistics. A general estimate is between 5 and 15 transmitter start-ups per day. Give us a call at 1-800-884-4967 to discuss your specific application and instrumentation needs.