Rosemount 114C Thermowells
Available in a wide variety of style and materials to meet any temperature process requirement
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Made from solid barstock to ensure strength & integrity
- Immersion lengths from 0.5 to 60in (25 to 1500mm)
- Call us to customize a longer one
- Wide variety of process connections including:
- Flanged, threaded, welded, and Van Stone
- Large selection of thermowell materials
- Call us if this page doesn't offer the one you want
- Additional thermowell options and certificates available
The Rosemount 114C Thermowells are available in a wide variety of style and materials to meet any temperature process requirement. Made from solid barstock to ensure strength and integrity, the 114C was designed to accommodate a host of industry standard configurations, but has the flexibility to adapt to special configurations for different types of applications.
Temperature sensors are rarely inserted directly into an industrial process. They are installed into a thermowell to isolate them from the potentially damaging process conditions of flow-induced stresses, high pressure, and corrosive chemical effects. Thermowells are closed-end metal tubes or barstock installed into the process vessel or piping and become an integral pressure-tight part of the process vessel or pipe. They permit the sensor to be quickly and easily removed from the process for calibration or replacement without requiring a process shutdown and possible drainage of the pipe or vessel.
This product can be used in the following applications: