Rosemount 58C RTD Sensor
Cut-to-fit platinum RTD provides flexible and reliable temperature measurements in process environments
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Industry-standard RTD sensor design
- Cut-to-fit eliminates need to stock large selection of sensors in specific lengths
- 12-, 24-, 36-, and 48-inch lengths available
- Temperature range: –50 to 200 °C (–58 to 392 °F)
- Maximum hysteresis: ±0.09% of operating temperature range
- ±0.035% stability
- Sheath material 316 SST
- Lead wires PTFE-insulated, nickel-coated, 24-gauge stranded copper wire
The Rosemount 58C is a cut-to-fit platinum RTD that provides flexible and reliable temperature measurements in process environments. It uses and industry-standard RTD design and is primarily for use when high accuracy, durability, and long-term stability are required.
Rosemount 58C RTD Sensors are available in 12-, 24-, 36-, and 48-inch lengths and combine an economical thin-film design with a sheath that can be shortened to any length with tubing cutter. This cut-to-fit feature eliminates the need to stock a large selection of sensors in many specific lengths.