Rosemount 214C Thermocouple
Type J, Type K, & Type T thermocouple temperature sensors with a max temperature range of -321 to 2192°F
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 1000MΩ minimum insulation resistance
- When measured at 500VDC at room temperature
- 2.2 second response time for grounded thermocouples
- 3.2 seconds for ungrounded
- Spring-loaded sensor mounting styles available
- Hazardous location product approvals optional
- Electrical continuity of each conductor pair is verified
The Rosemount 214C thermocouples are designed to provide flexible and reliable temperature measurements in process monitoring and control environments. Choose from three thermocouple types to best suit your application needs:
- Type J is one of the most common thermocouples (iron & constantan conductors)
- Type K is used for high temperature applications (Chromel & Alumel conductors)
- Type T is used for low temperature applications (copper & constantan conductors)
Rosemount 214C temperature sensors are available with immersion lengths from 2 to 78-1/2 inches (50 to 2000mm) in 1/4-inch (5mm) increments. All sensor styles and lengths have a standard 1/4-inch (6mm) nominal diameter. Multiple options for connection heads, accuracy, mounting styles, extensions and other factors are also available.
The Rosemount 214C temperature sensors can be combined with process-ready or hand-tight transmitter, sensor, and/or thermowell assemblies to deliver a complete temperature solution.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications:
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
Maintaining Refrigeration Temperature in Portable Units
The Background: Our customer manufactures portable refrigeration units that are mounted on skids. They require an accurate means of monitoring temperatures at multiple points on the unit.
The Problem: The customer needs accurate and reliable temperature sensors at multiple monitoring points to relay information to an onboard temperature controller which will maintain the temperature.
The Solution: We recommended Rosemount 214C thermocouples with Rosemount 114C thermowells. The 214C is available with a wide range of options to fit nearly any temperature sensing application.