Rosemount On-Site Training
Hands-on, professional instruction from an experienced and certified service technician
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Comprehensive curriculum, students earn CEU credit
- Base rates are for up to 10 students
- Can expand to a max of 15 for a fee
- Includes all training materials and hand-outs
- Custom training on state-of-the-art equipment
- Keep your workforce updated on evolving technologies
This product is an accessory for the following products:
Rosemount on-site training is a certified course, tailored to your needs, on the industry's cutting-edge technologies and best practices. Give your staff the expertise to efficiently install, configure, calibrate, and maintain your instrumentation. With your own experts on staff, you'll be able to achieve greater performance and cost efficiencies by detecting and troubleshooting performance issues early to help extend the life-cycle of your plant.
You decide where you take the training; conduct your training where it works best for you: at your site, a local Rosemount facility, a local hotel, or the Emerson manufacturing facility in Minneapolis. Get true hands-on experiences, including theoretical and practical scenarios taking place on state-of-the-art Rosemount equipment at a location of your choosing.