Rosemount 1420 Wireless Gateway
NEMA 4X gateway connects WirelessHART networks with host systems with the capacity for up to 100 devices
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Fr 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- Networks up to 100 devices
- Integrates via Ethernet LAN connections
- Modbus RTU/TCP, OPC & Ethernet/IP connectivity
- Layered security for network safety
- 24VDC nominal (10.5 to 30VDC) power input
- Low-copper aluminum, NEMA 4X housing
- -40 to 158°F operating temperature
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Rosemount 1420 wireless gateway connects WirelessHART networks with host systems and data applications. It has the capacity to support up to 100 devices while providing top of the line security, scalability, and data reliability. The 1420 easily connects to legacy host systems, and additional devices can be added quickly without configuring the communication paths. It is well suited for installations without a junction in outdoor locations.
Certifications and approvals include USA Division 2, CSA Division 2, Non-incendive, ATEX Type N, ATEX Dust, IECEx Type Nn, IECEx Dust, FM and CSA Division 2, Non-incendive and ATEX Type N, China Type N, TIIS Type N, and Technical Regulation Customs Union (EAC) Type N.
This product can be used in the following applications: