AEMC MTX 3291 Multimeter
Versatile, high accuracy True RMS multimeter with 1000V range and “1 key, 1 function” simplicity and USB optical connector
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- True RMS AC Voltage and Current measurements
- 60,000 count display
- 1000V AC/DC/AC+DC
- 10A AC/DC/AC+DC
- VlowZ - low impedance voltage measurement
- Resistance to 60MΩ
- Capacitance to 60mF
- Diode test capable
- Clamp function for direct current readings
- Frequency measurement to 600kHz
- Temperature with optional PT100/PT1000 sensors
- Audible continuity
- Min/Max/Avg/Peak with time stamps
- Hold/Auto-Hold functions
- Easy to read 2.75 x 2" (70 x 52mm) LCD screen
- USB Optical Connector with SX-DMM Software
- IP67 rated
- 1000V CAT III / 600V CAT IV
- 3 Year Warranty
The AEMC MTX 3291 is a portable multimeter with digital display allowing direct measurement of most electrical properties. Its innovative, easy-to-use design is based on "1 key, 1 function" simplicity and is compact, rugged, comfortable to grip and leakproof to IP67 standard for use in all environments.
The AEMC MTX 3291 makes True RMS measurements to 1000V AC/DC/AC+DC providing a basic accuracy of ±0.05%. The unit also accurately measures current, resistance, frequency, and capacitance. The MTX 3291 is diode test capable and includes an audible continuity alarm. A clamp function is available for direct current readings and temperature measurements are possible with optional PT100/PT1000 sensors. The MTX 3291 includes a USB Optical Connector with SX-DMM Software.
The AEMC MTX 3291 displays results on a backlight 60,000-count LCD display with 14mm digits. Min/Max/Avg/Peak with time stamps and Hold / Auto-Hold functions are standard. The MTX 3291 is rated to 600V CAT III / 300V CAT IV.
Please consider these optional accessories.