AEMC MN103 / MN114 AC Current Probes
Small, compact, measurement ranges from 1mA to 100AAC (MN103) or 1mA to 10AAC (MN114)
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Small, compact and very tough
- Measurements from 1mA to 100AAC (MN103)
- Measurement from 1mA to 10AAC (MN114)
- "Clothes pin" shape makes them ideal for use in tight areas, such as breaker panels, controller panels, or outlets
- Excellent companion to DMMs
- Permits very low AC current measurements
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The MN103 measures leakage current and low currents from 1mA, and measures current on 5A secondaries. Provides AC current measuring capabilities to instruments with mV inputs. The output of the MN103 is a 5ft lead with safety 4mm safety plug.
The MN114 is a general purpose mini probe which offers 1mA to 10AAC, continuous cycle current range. The output signal is 100mVAC/AAC (1V at 10A). It was designed to optimize measurements on 5A signals. The output termination is a 5ft lead with safety 4mm banana plug.