AEMC MN307 AC Current Probe
Measurement range: 0.01 to 12A, jaw accommodates conductors up to 250MCM, 40Hz to 10kHz response
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Small, compact size
- Measurement range of 0.01 to 12A
- Large jaw opening accommodates conductors up to 250MCM
- Designed for DMMs, loggers, recorders and oscilloscopes
- 40Hz to 10kHz response
- 100mV/A output signal
- Designed to EN 61010, 600V, Cat. III safety standard
- UL approved for Canada and United States
- Double Insulation
- CE Mark
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Model MN307 is the latest in compact AC current probes. It is designed to meet the most stringent demands in industry and electrical contracting. Model MN307 meets EN 61010, 600V, Cat. III safety standards and is CE Marked and UL approved for Canada and United States.
The Model MN307 has a 0.78" (20mm) jaw opening and accommodate conductors up to 250MCM. The unique hooked jaw design facilitates clamping and hooking onto conductors. Polycarbonate materials and ultrasonic welding are used throughout to ensure ruggedness and overall lasting reliability.
The Model MN307 is a high performance model and uses a custom nickel core to improve accuracy and phase shift on the low end of the measurement range. The Model MN307 is an excellent probe to be used in power and low level current measurement applications.
- Measuring in breaker panels
- Industrial loads
- Residential and commercial sites
- Data logging/recording