AEMC MTX Series Multimeters
Multimeters with basic accuracy of 0.02%, graphic LCD with bargraph and push-button function selection
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Large graphic LCD display, bilingual menus
- LED backlighting for easier reading in dark areas and lower power consumption
- Four 100,000-count digital displays, bargraph and graphic measurement log
- Basic accuracy 0.02%, specified bandwidth 200 kHz
- 8-key "virtual" measurement selector with "one-handed" direct access
- Frequency measurements up to 2 MHz, durations, duty cycle, counting of events
- Temperature measurements with Pt 100 or Pt 1000 probes and J or K thermocouples
- Storage of 6500 measurements with date and time (up to 4 simultaneous parameters)
- USB or Bluetooth communication
- 50% - faster battery recharging with wall plug power pack
The AEMC MTX series are True RMS digital multimeters with 5 automatic or manual ranges from 100.000 mV to 1000.00 V. Consisting of three models, the MTX series provide a basic resolution of 100,000 counts, 0.02% basic accuracy and feature a multi-position screen and push button function selection that is ideally suited for both benchtop and hand-held use. The MTX 3281B-COMCM has a 50 kHz bandwidth; the MTX 32812B-COMCM has a 100 kHz bandwidth and the MTX 3281B-COMCM has a 200 kHz bandwidth.
The AEMC MTX series digital multimeters provide all basic and advanced multimeter functions as well as temperature measurements with Pt 100 or Pt 1000 probes and J or K thermocouples. The meters can store 6500 measurements with date and time and up to four simultaneous parameters. The MTX 3281B and MTX 3282B have a USB communication adapter and the MTX 3283B is available with a Bluetooth wireless connection.
Please consider these optional accessories.