AEMC MTX 3292 Multimeter
Versatile True RMS multimeter with graphical color display, USB optical connector, 1000 point memory and optional Bluetooth
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- True RMS AC Voltage and Current measurements
- Easy to read 320 x 240 pixel, quarter VGA color matrix screen with black background
- 100,000 count display on 4 lines
- 1000V AC/DC/AC+DC
- 10A AC/DC/AC+DC
- VlowZ - low input impedance voltage measurement
- Resistance to 100MΩ
- Capacitance to 10mF
- Diode test capable
- Clamp function for direct current readings
- Frequency measurement to 5MHz
- Temperature with optional K-Type/PT100/PT1000 sensors
- Audible continuity
- Duty Cycle / Pulse Width measurements
- Min/Max/Avg/Peak with time stamps
- Hold / Auto-Hold functions
- Relative measurements (REL)
- Math function
- Recording memory for 1000 measurements
- Interactive Zoom function
- USB Optical Connector with SX-DMM Software
- Bluetooth Communication (optional)
- IP67 rated
- 1000V CAT III / 600V CAT IV
- 3 Year Warranty
The AEMC MTX 3292 is a portable multimeter that incorporates an easy to read 320 x 240 pixel graphical color display and 4-line, 100,000 count readout allowing instantaneous viewing of data and trends when making direct measurements of electrical quantities. The MTX 3292 utilizes an innovative design that makes them compact, rugged, comfortable to grip and leakproof to IP67 standard.
The AEMC MTX 3292 makes True RMS measurements to 1000V AC/DC/AC+DC providing a basic accuracy of ±0.03%. The unit also accurately measures current, resistance, frequency, and capacitance. The MTX 3292 is diode test capable and includes an audible continuity alarm. A clamp function is available for direct current readings and temperature measurements are possible with optional PT100/PT1000 sensors or Type K or J thermocouples.
The AEMC MTX 3292 includes advanced measurement functions such as Duty Cycle, Pulse Counting, Math function and monitoring of Min/Max/Avg/Peaks enabling you to observe many various aspects of electrical quantities. The MTX 3292 includes a USB Optical Connector with SX-DMM Software and Bluetooth communications are available as an option. The MTX 3292 is rated to 1000V CAT III / 600V CAT IV.
Please consider these optional accessories.