HOBO U-DTW-1 Waterproof Shuttle Data Transporter
Compatible with all HOBO U-Series loggers with optic USB, waterproof up to 20m (66ft), requires HOBOware Pro software
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Compatible with all HOBO U-Series loggers with optic USB
- Data capacity: 63 logger readouts of up to 64K each
- Waterproof up to 20 m (66 feet)
- Time accuracy ± 1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F)
- Operating temperature: 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F)
- Polycarbonate case, EPDM o-rings and retaining loop
- HOBOware Pro software required
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The HOBO U-DTW-1 Waterproof Shuttle Data Transporter provides convenient readout and relaunching of underwater and outdoor HOBO loggers with an Optic USB interface, and is waterproof to 20m (66ft). The HOBO Waterproof Shuttle can also be used as a base station. HOBOware Pro software is required for this product.
The logger to shuttle transfer speed is approximately 30 seconds for a full 64K logger. The Shuttle to host transfer speed is 10 to 20 minutes depending on the computer for a full 4MB offload.
Couplers are included for compatibility with five of the most common popular models. The coupler needs to be matched with a compatible logger. Below are the compatible models:
- For UA Pendant use COUPLER2-A
- For U20 Water Level use COUPLER2-B
- For U22 Water Temp Pro v2 use COUPLER2-C
- For UTBI TidbiT v2 use COUPLER2-D
- For U23 HOBO Pro v2 use COUPLER2-E
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.