HOBO U20 Water Level Data Loggers
Water level, pressure & temperature, ideal for wells, streams, lakes, and freshwater wetlands
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Pressure / Water Level:
- 0 to 30psia (0 to 207kPa) operating range
- Factory Calibrated Range:
- 10 to 30psia (69 to 207kPa)
- 0 to 30ft (0 to 9m) of water depth (at sea level)
- 45psia (310kPa) or 60ft (18m) depth
- ±0.3% FS pressure accuracy
- Lightning protection
- -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- ±0.44°C from 0° to 50°C accuracy
- 0.10°C at 25°C resolution
- 64KB memory (approx. 21,700 samples)
The HOBO U20 water level data logger features high accuracy and ease-of-use, without cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain. This data logger is ideal for recording water levels and temperatures in shallow wells, streams, lakes and freshwater wetlands. For saltwater deployments, such as brackish wetlands and tidal areas, see HOBO U20 Water Level Titanium.
Application Notes and White Papers
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications:
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 1-2 weeks". Click here to select options