HOBO U20 Water Level Data Logger Starter Kit
Kit includes: U20-001-01 HOBO data logger (13', 30', 100' ranges available), BASE-U-4 Base Station and HOBOware Pro Software
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Kit includes:
- U20-001-01 HOBO data logger
- 13', 30', 100' ranges available
- BASE-U-4 base station with the required coupler
- BHW-PRO-CD HOBOware Pro software
- U20-001-01 HOBO data logger specs:
- Operating range; 0 to 30 psia (0 to 207 kPa)
- Factory Calibrated Range; 10 to 30 psia (69 to 207 kPa)
- 0 to 30 ft (0 to 9 m) of water depth (at sea level)
- Temp range; -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Temp accuracy; ±0.44°C from 0° to 50°C
- BASE-U-4 specs:
- Operating temp range of 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Cable length 183 cm (6 ft)
- Offloads full 64K logger in 30 seconds
- Splash resistant
The HOBO U20 Water Level Data Logger Starter Kit combines high accuracy water level measurements with out-of-the-box convenience, this kit includes everything needed to start logging right away. It is ideal for monitoring water levels and temperatures in wells, streams, lakes and freshwater wetlands.
The U20 Data Logger features high accuracy at a great price and ease-of-use, with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain. This data logger is ideal for recording water levels and temperatures in shallow wells, streams, lakes and freshwater wetlands. For saltwater deployments, such as brackish wetlands and tidal areas, see HOBO U20 Water Level Titanium.
The HOBO BASE-U-4 Optic USB Base Station and couplers are used to offload data from any HOBO® data logger with an Optic USB interface. The splash resistant Optic USB Base Station connects to your computer via USB, while connecting to the logger via an appropriate coupler.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: