HOBO U26-001 Dissolved Oxygen Data Logger
DO and temperature monitoring, 0.2 mg/L accuracy, 0 to 30 mg/L measuring range
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Measurement range: 0 to 30 mg/L
- Accuracy: 0.2 mg/L
- Optical DO sensor technology
- Resolution: 0.02 mg/L
- 21,700 sets of DO and temperature measurements
- 1 minute to 18 hours logging rates
- Wide variety of applications
The HOBO U26-001 Dissolved Oxygen Data Logger measures concentrations of dissolved oxygen in lakes, streams, rivers, estuaries, and coastal waters. Used by aquatic biologists, hydrologists, and other research professionals to monitor water quality, the U26 is ideal for climate change and environmental impact studies as well as ecological and oceanographic research.
The HOBO U26 combines the high-accuracy, robust performance of industry-leading RDO® Basic (Rugged Dissolved Oxygen) sensor technology with an easy-to-maintain design, all at a fraction of the cost of other monitoring options.
- HOBO U26-001 Dissolved Oxygen Data Logger Manual PDF (295 KB)
- HOBO U26-001 Dissolved Oxygen Data Logger Sensor Replacement Instructions PDF (145 KB)
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: