HOBO UA-003-64 Pendant Event Data Logger
Measures temperature, events and rainfall, event-based data storage provides detailed data and efficient memory usage
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measures temperature, events and rainfall
- Events only; 16K to 23K events
- Events and temperature; 25K to 30K data points
- Relay contact closure or rain gauge “tips”
- 2m (6ft) cable with 2-wire input provided
- Temp measurement range: -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)
- Temp accuracy: ±0.95°F from 32° to 122°F
The HOBO UA-003-64 Pendant Event Data Logger determines rainfall rates, times, and duration after deployment with most standard tipping-bucket rain gauges. Efficiently gather and store momentary contact events and temperature data. Additionally, gain access to detailed event data. Event data is only stored when it happens for better memory usage. Use a solar radiation shield for accurate temperature measurement in sunlight applications.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.