HOBO RG3 / RG3-M Rain Gauge Data Logger
Rainfall and temperature measurements, aluminum housing and 15.4 cm (6.06 in) collector ring
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Rainfall and temperature measurements
- Aluminum housing and 15.4 cm (6.06 in) collector ring
- Events only; 16K to 23K events
- Events and temperature; 25K to 30K data points
- Measurement ranges:
- Up to 320 cm (RG3-M)
- Up to 160 in (RG3)
- Field proven design
- Three mounting feet to use on flat, level surfaces
- Side bracket for mast mounting (hose clamps included)
- Self-emptying for continuous rainfall logging
The HOBO RG3 / RG3-M Rain Gauge Data Logger is a self-contained device that includes an integrated data logger with a high-quality tipping-bucket rain gauge. The RG3's logger has a built-in temperature sensor and is on a cable so it can be used in an optional radiation shield for logging air temperature.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.