HOBO U22 Water Temperature Pro v2 Data Logger
Waterproof to 120 meters (400 feet), durable streamlined case for extended deployment in fresh or salt water
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Temperature measurement range: -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C)
- Waterproof to 120 meters (400 feet)
- 42,000 measurements
- Logging intervals:
- 1 second to 18 hours, fixed
- multiple-rate up to 8 user-defined sampling intervals
- Data readout in less than 30 seconds
- Accuracy: ±0.21°C over 0 to 50°C (±0.38°F over 32 to 122°F)
- Equipped with an Optic USB interface
The HOBO U22 Water Temperature Pro v2 Data Logger is durable with 12-bit resolution. Complete with a precision sensor for ±0.2°C accuracy, this logger measures temperatures between -40°C and 70°C (-40°F to 158°F) in air and up to 50°C (122°F) in water. Its waterproof, streamlined case allows for extended deployment in fresh or salt water. Moreover, the Water Temp Pro v2's optical USB interface makes it possible to offload data even while the logger is wet or underwater. A solar radiation shield is required to obtain accurate air temperature measurements in sunlight (RS1 Solar Radiation Shield, assembly required; or M-RSA pre-assembled Solar Radiation Shield).
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
This product can be used in the following applications: