HOBO U24 Series Conductivity Data Loggers
Non-contact capacitive sensor, conductivity monitoring for freshwater and stable saltwater applications
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Non-contact capacitive sensor
- 18,500 temperature and conductivity measurements
- Easy access to sensor
- U24-001 Conductivity:
- Low range; 0 to 1,000 µS/cm
- Full range; 0 to 10,000 µS/cm
- Low range accuracy; 3% of reading, or 5 µS/cm
- Full range accuracy; 3% of reading, or 20 µS/cm
- Resolution 1 µS/cm
- U24-002-C Conductivity/Salinity:
- Low range; 100 to 10,000 µS/cm
- High range; 5,000 to 55,000 µS/cm
- Low range accuracy; 3% of reading or 50 µS/cm
- High range accuracy; 5% of reading
- Resolution; 2 µS/cm
- Temp measuring range: 32 to 97°F (0 to 36°C)
- Compatible with HOBO Waterproof Shuttle
The HOBO U24 Series Conductivity Data Loggers are convenient, rugged, and cost-effective data loggers for a variety of freshwater and saltwater monitoring applications.
The U24-001 model provides high-accuracy conductivity data in freshwater environments, for applications such as environmental impact monitoring, stormwater management, and water quality studies.
The U24-002-C model is for saltwater environments with relatively small changes in salinity (±5,000 µS/cm) such as saltwater bays, or to detect salinity events such as upwelling, rainstorm, and discharge events. This logger can also be used to gather salinity data for salinity compensation of HOBO U26 Dissolved Oxygen logger data. Note: This logger is not intended for monitoring salinity levels in waters with widely changing salinities as it can have significant measurement error and drift in those environments.
Application Notes and White Papers
- Choosing a Conductivity Logger White Paper PDF (192 KB)
- DO Levels in Endangered Mussel Habitat Application Note PDF (225 KB)
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: