HOBO U20L Series Water Level Loggers
Water Level, barometric pressure, pressure (absolute), temperature measurements, used in wide range of environmental applications
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Water Level, Barometric Pressure, Pressure (Absolute), Temperature measurements
- Self-contained non-vented design
- Fresh and salt water environments
- Up to 100 ft water level range (0 to 58 psia)
- Water level accuracy ± 0.1% FS
- Temperature range: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.37° @ 20°C/±0.44° from 0 to 50°C
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
The HOBO U20L Series Water Level Loggers set a new standard for price/performance for accurate water level and temperature monitoring. Priced at just $299, the loggers combine 0.1% measurement accuracy, a polypropylene housing for use in both fresh and salt water, and a non-vented design for convenient and hassle-free deployment.
The U20L Series can be used in a range of environmental monitoring applications, from ecology studies to hurricane storm surge monitoring.
- HOBO U20L Series Water Level Loggers Manual PDF (249 KB)
- HOBO U20L Series Water Level Loggers Quick Start Guide PDF (223 KB)
Application Notes and White Papers
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: