Mensor WIKA-Cal Calibration Software
Multicalibration of up to 7 test items possible, templates for the creation of calibration certificates and logger protocols
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Multicalibration of up to 7 test items possible
- Templates calibration certificates and logger protocols
- Flexibility through individual settings
- Simple operation and set-up of the software
- SQL database independent from Microsoft access
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Mensor WIKA-Cal Calibration Software is used for generating calibration certificates or logger protocols for pressure measuring instruments and is available as a demo version for a cost-free download. Calibration certificates can be created with the Cal-Template and logger protocols can be created with the Log-Template. In order to switch from the demo version to a full version of the respective template, a USB stick with the license must be purchased.
The pre-installed demo version automatically changes to the selected full version when the USB stick is inserted and remains available so long as the USB stick is connected to the computer.
A template is a prepared document. Immediately after selecting the template, all documents will be clearly displayed in a database. When the user generates a new document with the template, he will be guided through the creation process in a document view. Meanwhile, the software retrieves previously created information from an SQL database and adds further data during the certificate generation.
Applications for the WIKA-Cal include:
- Creation of calibration certificates for mechanical and electronic pressure measuring instruments
- Fully automatic calibration with pressure controllers
- For the recording of certificate-relevant data in combination with the CalibratorUnits of the CPU6000 series
- Determination of the required mass loads for pressure balances
- Calibration of gauge pressure measuring instruments with absolute pressure references and vice versa