WIKA CPH6300 Pressure Indicator
Single or dual channel, IP65 & IP67 hand-held pressure indicator for use with CPT6200 pressure sensors
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Measuring range & accuracy depend on the CPT6200 sensor
- User selectable pressure units
- bar, mbar, psi, Pa, kPa, MPa, mmHg, inHg, & mH2O
- Also one customer-specific unit (pre-set to kg/cm2)
- Integrated data logger with discrete value & cyclic storage
- Up to 1000 data points via key press
- Automatic logging of up to 10,000 values
- Cycle time is selectable from 1 second to 1 hour
- Uses 2 AAA batteries, rechargeable option available
- IP65 & IP67 ingress protection
What's in the Box
- 1.1m cable (per channel)
- 2 AAA batteries
The WIKA CPH6300 pressure indicator can be used for measuring both gauge and absolute pressure. Differential pressure measurement is possible with the 2-channel version and two connected CPT6200 reference pressure sensors.
An integrated data logger and various other functions such as Min, Max, Hold, Tare, zero point adjustment, alarm, power-off, peak value detection (1,000 measurements/s), average value filter, etc. ensure that the CPH6300 can be used for many different applications.
Please consider these optional accessories.