WIKA CPH7650 Portable Pressure Calibrator
Digital pressure loop calibrator with exchangeable reference sensor for maintenance, testing & certification of pressure instrumentation
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- -12 to 300 psi (-0.8 to 20 bar) pressure range
- 0.025% full scale accuracy
- Includes 3.1 calibration certificate per DIN EN 10204
- Optional DKD/DAkkS calibration certificate available
- Internal pressure pump making it suitable for field or laboratory use
- Available pressure supply port for use with external pressure source
- Generation & measurement of 4 to 20 mA & 24 VDC
- Displays simultaneous pressure & current/voltage readings
- Equipped with a 24V sensor power supply
- IP67 waterproof transport case
What's in the Box
- Portable pressure calibrator model CPH7650
- Test cables
- Battery charger
- 3.1 calibration certificate per DIN EN 10204 (DKD/DAkkS optional)
- Operating instructions
The WIKA CPH7650 portable pressure calibrator is a compact, portable pressure calibrator that has been designed for mobile use as well as for stationary workshop and laboratory testing. A special feature of this test instrument is that it is fitted with two independently-operating pressure systems. One pneumatic system is designed to be supplied from an external pressure supply, while the supply pressure of the second system is generated by the integrated electrical pressure pump. This enables the user to perform different measurement tasks or calibrations, regardless of external pressure and power supplies.
One upgrade from the WIKA CPH7600 Wally Box III is that the CPH7650 features an exchangeable internal CPT6000 reference sensor with an accuracy of 0.025% full-scale. The temperature compensation of the built-in sensor safeguards the accuracy for applications in the field. This feature makes the CPH7650 ideal for a wide variety of applications given the pressure ranges it can cover. Readings can also be displayed in one of 13 standard units. Additionally, this WIKA portable pressure calibrator can provide exact current and voltage measurements, as well as a 24 V DC supply to power the device under test.
Pressure values and electrical measured values are simultaneously shown on the WIKA CPH7650 portable pressure calibrator display. This pressure calibrator is particularly suited to use in harsh industrial environments as it is integrated into a dust and waterproof IP67 transport case. A flow diagram on the front panel gives information on the connection of the individual pneumatic components. With the built-in NiMH rechargeable battery, a battery life of 50 hours or 125 pump cycles up to 300 psi is guaranteed. The external universal power supply is designed for an operating voltage of 100 to 240 VAC.
Please consider these optional accessories.