RAE Systems AutoRAE 2 Test and Calibration System
Flexible, modular test and calibration system for most RAE Systems portable gas monitors
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Automatic testing, calibration, charging, and records management
- Deployable as a stand-alone cradle or a controller–based system with up to 10 cradles
- Controller with large, LCD display
- Supports a wide variety of gases, including exotics
- Optimized for field use--does not require a computer to operate
- Can be used on a bench top or mounted on the wall
- Direct printer connection
- Data storage on a standard SD card
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The RAE Systems AutoRAE 2 automatic test and calibration system is compatible with most RAE Systems portable monitors and makes compliance with gas testing and calibration requirements as easy as pressing a button. Simply cradle the monitor and the system takes care of calibration, testing, and recharging.
The AutoRAE 2 system is flexible and modular, and can be configured to efficiently meet most calibration requirements. An AutoRAE 2 system can be as simple as a single cradle deployed in stand-alone mode to calibrate one instrument at a time, or as powerful as a networked, controller-based system supporting 10 instruments and 5 distinct calibration gas cylinders.
Please be sure to select a model compatible with your portable gas monitor. If you have any questions, please contact us.