RAE Systems MiniRAE Lite VOC Monitor
The most reliable handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor on the market
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Accurate VOC monitoring
- Fastest response time (3 sec)
- Humidity compensation
- Range up to 5,000 ppm
- Strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100' (30m) horizontally or vertically
- Bright red flashing visible alarm and 95 dB audible alarm
- Designed for service—Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools
- Big graphic display for easy overview of concentration
- Field-interchangeable battery pack, replaceable in seconds without tools
- Integrated flashlight for better visibility in low light
- Multi-language support with 12 languages encoded
- Rugged, IP-65 housing withstands use in harsh environments
- Strong, protective removable rubber boot
What's in the Box
- UV lamp, 10.6 eV
- External filter
- Green rubber boot
- Alkaline battery adapter
- Lamp cleaning and Tool kit
- Li-Ion Battery with universal AC/DC adapter
- Travel download charger
- Operation and maintenance manual
- Soft leather carrying case
The RAE Systems MiniRAE Lite is the most reliable hand-held volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor on the market. Its photoionization detector's (PID) range of 0 to 5,000 ppm makes it an ideal instrument for applications ranging from environmental to construction.
The MiniRAE Lite provides accurate measurements with the fastest response time, 3 seconds, in its class. A strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100' (30m) horizontally or vertically. Designed for fieldwork, the MiniRAE Lite has a rugged, IP65 rated housing to withstand harsh environments and provides easy access to the lamp and sensor in seconds without tools. An integrated flashlight allows better visibility in low light. The RAE Systems MiniRAE Lite VOC monitor includes multi- language support with 12 languages encoded. The big graphic display allows easy overview of concentration levels.
Kit OptionsMonitor with Accessories Kit adds: Hard transport case with pre-cut foam, 5 Porous metal filters and O-rings, Organic vapor zeroing kit, Gas outlet port adapter and tubing.
Optional Calibration Kit adds: 100 ppm isobutylene calibration gas (34L), Calibration regulator & flow controller.
Application Notes and White Papers
Please consider these optional accessories.