RAE Systems QRAE 3 Gas Detector
Versatile, rugged, one- to four-sensor pumped or diffusion gas monitor with wireless capability
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Man down alarm
- Strong, protective, concussion-proof design
- Easy maintenance, field-replaceable sensors & pump
- Pump or diffusion models available
- 5-way local & remote wireless alarm notification
- Large graphical display with an icon-driven menu
- Can be flipped 180°
- Intuitive, simple-to-operate, two-button user interface
- Multi-language support, 17 languages encoded
- Automated bump testing & calibration with AutoRAE 2
- IP65/67 water and dust resistant case
What's in the Box
- Travel charger cradle with computer cable
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- Universal wall adapter
- CD ROM with product content
- Quick Reference Guide
- CD ROM with ProRAE Studio II
The RAE Systems QRAE 3 is a versatile, rugged, one- to four-sensor pumped or diffusion gas monitor that provides continuous exposure monitoring of oxygen (O2), combustibles, and toxic gases, including hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO), sulfur dioxide (SO2) and hydrogen cyanide (HCN) for workers and responders in hazardous environments.
The QRAE 3 includes a large graphical display with an icon-driven menu and intuitive, simple-to-operate, two-button user interface. The display can be flipped 180˚ to improve visibility whether clipped to the belt or held in the hand. A powerful 5-way alarm ensures dangerous conditions are known. The QRAE 3 has a strong, protective, concussion-proof design with an IP65/67 water- and dust-resistant case for use in difficult environments.
The QRAE 3 can deliver wireless real-time instrument readings and alarm status 24/7. This provides better incident visibility and can improve response time. The integrated wireless option allows the device to be used either in a closed loop system (compatible with EchoView host) or with ProRAE Guardian, Real-Time Wireless Safety System.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: