RAE Systems ToxiRAE Pro Single Gas Monitor
Personal, wireless capable single gas monitor is compatible with 20 intelligent sensors covering a wide range of toxic gases
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Over 20 intelligent interchangeable sensor options to cover a wide variety of gases
- Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
- Unmistakable five-way notification of alarm conditions
- Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
- Most electrochemical sensors are shared with MultiRAE family instruments
- Man Down Alarm
- Largest display in its class
- Reliable, rugged, and intrinsically safe
- Continuous datalogging
- Easy to use and maintain with replaceable sensor, filter, and Li-ion battery
- Fully-automatic bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2
- Just 4.6" H x 2.4" W x 1.2" D
- Just 4.6" H x 2.4" W x 1.2" D
What's in the Box
- Rechargeable battery, installed
- Alligator clip, installed
- Protective rubber boot, installed
- Charging and PC communication cradle
- PC communication cable
- AC adapter (100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz AC to 12 V DC)
- Calibration adapters
- Quick Start Guide
- CD with documentation
- CD with ProRAE Studio II monitor configuration and data management software
- Calibration and test certificate
- Technical Note TN-106 with ionization energies and correction factors for 300+ VOCs (Industrial Hygiene versions only)
- Warranty/registration card
The RAE Instruments ToxiRAE Pro is a personal monitor for toxic gases and oxygen. The ToxiRAE Pro can detect a broad range of gases—from carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, and oxygen to ammonia, chlorine, and formaldehyde. The ToxiRAE Pro is compatible with 20 intelligent, interchangeable sensors that store calibration data, allowing users to monitor for one gas one day and another gas the next, by simply swapping the sensors in the ToxiRAE Pro.
The ToxiRAE Pro boasts intelligent interchangeable sensors, continuous data logging functionality, Man Down alarm and policy enforcement functionalities, the largest backlit display in its class, and an unmistakable five-way alarm notification system that immediately alerts both the user and a remote observer of a hazardous condition by activating the buzzer, vibration alarm, display, and LED lights on the instrument.
ToxiRAE Pro monitors requires minimal user training due to their intuitive user interface that puts all critical readouts at the user's fingertips. ToxiRAE Pro monitors are designed for simple and efficient maintenance and calibration. Their plug-and-play sensor and battery can be replaced in the field while the new AutoRAE 2 Automated Test and Calibration Station makes bump testing and calibration as easy as a press of a button. ToxiRAE Pro monitors are rugged, intrinsically safe instruments engineered by RAE Systems to last, safeguarding workers day after day, month after month, and year after year.
The wireless ToxiRAE Pro monitors interface with both the the ProRAE Guardian System and the EchoView-Host-based Closed-Loop Wireless System.The ProRAE Guardian Real-time Wireless Safety System allows incident commanders, plant managers and first responders to set up a rapidly deployable, secure wireless threat detection system that facilitates faster, data-driven decision-making that helps responders save lives and assets.RAE Systems' EchoView Host-based Closed-Loop Wireless System provides safety-enhancing wireless monitoring in applications such as fireground and hazmat response, confined space entry, multi-gas leak detection, environmental remediation and refinery turnarounds.
- RAE Systems ToxiRAE Pro Single Gas Monitor Quick Reference PDF (283 KB)
- RAE Systems ToxiRAE Pro Single Gas Monitor Manual PDF (1.9 MB)
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: