RAE Systems MiniRAE 3000 VOC Monitor
Advanced, handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor with a range to 15,000 ppm
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Accurate VOC monitoring with 3 second response time
- Range up to 15,000 ppm
- Humidity compensation with integral humidity & temp sensors
- Integrated Correction Factors list for more than 200 compounds
- Strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100ft (30m) horizontally or vertically
- Bright red flashing visible alarm and 95 dB audible alarm
- Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools
- Big graphic display for easy overview of concentration
- Field-interchangeable battery pack
- Integrated flashlight for better visibility in low light
- Multi-language support with 12 languages encoded
- IP67 housing for easy cleaning and decontamination in water
What's in the Box
- UV lamp
- Travel download charger
- External filter
- Yellow rubber boot
- Alkaline battery adapter
- Lamp cleaning & Tool kit
- Li-Ion Battery
- AC/DC adapter
- Soft leather carrying case
The REA Systems MiniRAE 3000 is the most advanced handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor on the market. Its photoionization detector's (PID) extended range of 0 to 15,000 ppm makes it an ideal instrument for applications from industrial hygiene to leak detection and HazMat.
The MiniRAE 3000 provides accurate measurements with the fastest response time, 3 seconds, in its class. A strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100' (30m) horizontally or vertically. Designed for fieldwork, the MiniRAE 3000 has a rugged, IP67 rated housing for easy cleaning and decontamination in water and provides easy access to the lamp and sensor in seconds without tools. An integrated flashlight allows better visibility in low light. The RAE Systems MiniRAE 3000 VOC monitor includes multi- language support with 12 languages encoded. The big graphic display allows easy overview of concentration levels.
Kit OptionsMonitor with Accessories Kit adds: Hard transport case with pre-cut foam, Charging/download cradle (instead of travel charger,)5 Porous metal filters and O-rings, Organic vapor zeroing kit, Gas outlet port adapter and tubing.
Optional Calibration Kit adds: 100 ppm isobutylene calibration gas (34L), Calibration regulator & flow controller
Application Notes and White Papers
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: