RAE Systems ToxiRAE Pro CO2 Monitor
Wireless capable monitor promptly detects and accurately monitors Carbon Dioxide in concentrations from 0 to 50,000ppm
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Detects and accurately monitors Carbon Dioxide in concentrations from 0 to 50,000ppm
- Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
- Unmistakable five-way notification of alarm conditions
- Intelligent sensor stores calibration data, so it can be swapped in the field
- Man Down Alarm
- Largest display in its class
- Reliable, rugged, and intrinsically safe
- Continuous datalogging
- Easy to use and maintain with replaceable sensor, filter, and Li-ion battery
- Fully-automatic bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2
- Just 4.6" H x 2.4" W x 1.2" D
What's in the Box
- Rechargeable battery, installed
- Alligator clip, installed
- Protective rubber boot, installed
- Charging and PC communication cradle
- PC communication cable
- AC adapter (100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz AC to 12 V DC)
- Calibration adapters
- Quick Start Guide
- CD with documentation
- CD with ProRAE Studio II monitor configuration and data management software
- Calibration and test certificate
- Warranty/registration card
The RAE Systems ToxiRAE Pro CO2 is carbon dioxide gas monitor that takes worker protection to the next level. The ToxiRAE Pro CO2 promptly detects and accurately monitors Carbon Dioxide in concentrations from 0 to 50,000ppm
The ToxiRAE Pro CO2 boasts intelligent interchangeable sensors, continuous data logging functionality, Man Down alarm and policy enforcement functionalities, the largest backlit display in its class, and an unmistakable five-way alarm notification system that immediately alerts both the user and a remote observer of a hazardous condition by activating the buzzer, vibration alarm, display, and LED lights on the instrument.
ToxiRAE Pro CO2 monitors requires minimal user training due to their intuitive user interface that puts all critical readouts at the user's fingertips. ToxiRAE Pro CO2 monitors are designed for simple and efficient maintenance and calibration. Their plug-and-play sensor and battery can be replaced in the field while the new AutoRAE 2 Automated Test and Calibration Station makes bump testing and calibration as easy as a press of a button. ToxiRAE Pro CO2 monitors are rugged, intrinsically safe instruments engineered by RAE Systems to last, safeguarding workers day after day, month after month, and year after year.
The wireless ToxiRAE Pro monitors interface with both the the ProRAE Guardian System and the EchoView-Host-based Closed-Loop Wireless System.The ProRAE Guardian Real-time Wireless Safety System allows incident commanders, plant managers and first responders to set up a rapidly deployable, secure wireless threat detection system that facilitates faster, data-driven decision-making that helps responders save lives and assets.RAE Systems' EchoView Host-based Closed-Loop Wireless System provides safety-enhancing wireless monitoring in applications such as fireground and hazmat response, confined space entry, multi-gas leak detection, environmental remediation and refinery turnarounds.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: