RAE Systems UltraRAE 3000 VOC Monitor
Versatile VOC or Benzene-Specific modes, extended range up to 10,000 ppm (in VOC mode) with improved linearity
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 3-second response in VOC mode
- 60 seconds in compound-specific mode
- Up to 15 ft (5m) for BLE wireless range
- 6 months of data logging at 1 minute intervals
- Integrated sample pump with 400 cc/min flow rate
- Draws up to 100ft (30m) horizontally or vertically
- Bright red flashing visible and 95 dB audible alarms
- Auto temperature-controlled sampling time calculation
- Integrated Correction Factors list for > 200 compounds
- Multi-language support
What's in the Box
- RAE UV lamp and RAE-Sep™ Tubes, as specified
- Travel download charger
- Flex-I-Probe and short probe
- External filter
- Red rubber boot
- Alkaline battery adapter
- Lamp cleaning and Tool kit
- Li-Ion Battery with universal AC/DC adapter
- Resources CD-ROM and maintenance manual
- Soft leather carrying case
The RAE Systems UltraRAE 3000 is the most advanced Compound-Specific Monitor on the market. Its Photoionization Detector's (PID) extended range of 0.05 to 10,000 ppm in VOC mode and 50 ppb to 200 ppm in benzene-specific mode makes it an ideal instrument for applications, from entry pre-screening during refinery and plant maintenance to hazardous material response, marine spill response and refinery down-stream monitoring.
The UltraRAE 3000 provides accurate measurements with a quick 3-second response in VOC mode or 60 seconds in compound-specific mode. A strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100' (30m) horizontally or vertically. Designed for fieldwork, the UltraRAE 3000 has a rugged, IP65 rated housing for demanding environments and provides easy access to the lamp and sensor in seconds without tools. A standard data logging feature provides 6 months' worth of logging at 1 minute intervals.
Kit OptionsMonitor with Accessories Kit adds: Hard transport case with pre-cut foam, Charging/download cradle (instead of travel charger,)5 Porous metal filters and O-rings, Organic vapor zeroing kit, Gas outlet port adapter and tubing.
Optional Calibration Kit adds: 100 ppm isobutylene calibration gas (34L), Calibration regulator & flow controller
Application Notes and White Papers
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: