AEMC Model OX7102 III / OX7104 III Oscilloscopes
100 MHz oscilloscope, FFT analyzer, multimeter/wattmeter, harmonic analyzer on voltage/current/power and recorder
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Sampling rate 2.5GS/s in one-shot mode
- Sampling rate 100GS/s in ETS mode (repetitive signals)
- 2 or 4 isolated measurement channels
- 2 or 4 independent TRMS digital multimeters
- LCD touch screen and Windows-like menus on screen
- Probix “plug & play” input terminals and smart sensors
- Standard “real-time” FFT analysis
- Multi-interface communication connectors:
- Memory depth of up to 50,000 points per channel
- Triggering on measurement thresholds in Oscilloscope and Multimeter modes
The AEMC OX7102 III / OX7104 III Oscilloscopes are rugged, self-contained, hand-held, two or four channel oscilloscopes with a 100MHz bandwidth.
Ideal for both laboratory and field use, the Model OX7102 and OX7104 utilize the patented system of "plug-and-play" accessories, individual isolation of each of the measurement channels and a range of remote management capabilities. The Ethernet link lets you remotely control the oscilloscope without loading any software to your PC.
The OXIII Series supports a great variety of sensors (voltage, current, temperature, 0 to 10V, 4 to 20mA, etc) and displays them in their original physical scale and units. Automatic recording of the measured values are stored in memory on all active channels allowing review of periods lasting from five minutes to 24 hours. The harmonic analysis results are displayed in bargraph form.
Additional features include:
- Web Server (FTP server/client) with cursors and automatic measurements
- MiniFlex® sensors, powered by the instrument
- Power measurement option included for your power measurements
- Adapter for measuring up to 700Vac RMS 1000Vdc in
- AEMC Model OX7102 III / OX7104 III Oscilloscope Datasheet PDF (996 KB)
- AEMC Model OX7102 III / OX7104 III Oscilloscope Spanish Datasheet PDF (921 KB)
Please consider these optional accessories.