AMETEK Calibration Instruments is one of the world's leading manufacturers and developers of calibration instruments for temperature, pressure, and process signals. read more
AMETEK Calibration Instruments invented the first "floating ball" deadweight tester for pressure calibration in the 1960s and the first dry-block calibrator in the early 1980s. Ametek has continued to develop innovative and easy-to-use calibrators to meet the new requirements within process and quality control, where the demand for faster calibration instruments with higher accuracy and better stability is increasing.
AMETEK Calibration Instruments' main brands are JOFRA for calibration instruments, FP for temperature sensors, and M&G for deadweight testers.
AMETEK Calibration Instruments is headquartered in Denmark and has two production facilities: AMETEK Denmark A/S which is based in Allerød, Denmark, and Mansfield & Green based in Largo, Florida, USA.
Select a Filter Below
- Electrical Calibrators ()
- Electrical Multifunction Calibrators ()
- Single Function / Loop Calibrators ()
- Multifunction Process Calibrators ()
- Pressure Calibrators ()
- Deadweight Testers ()
- Calibration Pumps / Pressure Sources ()
- Pressure Multifunction Calibrators ()
- Pressure Calibration Kits / Systems ()
- Temperature Calibrators ()
- Dry Block Calibrators ()
- Infrared / Blackbody Sources ()
- Liquid Bath Calibrators ()
- Temperature Multifunction Calibrators ()
- Thermometers ()
- Precision Thermometers ()