Ametek ASC-400 Signal Calibrator
Highly functional, portable calibrator provides the functionality and accuracy of a laboratory calibration system, but fits into a tool box
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Large full color display with easy to use interface
- Input and output RTD, TC, Current, Voltage, Frequency, Pulse, and Resistance
- Simultaneous read-back and fast RTD simulation
- Combine with an APM CPF pressure module to calibrate pressure and a JOFRA dry block to measure temperature
- Connect a RTD to use as a high accuracy thermometer
What's in the Box
- 2 sets of test leads & test clips (black & red)
- Battery set (6 x AA)
- Handy soft case, with pocket for the test leads and an opening in the top to provide easy access to the test terminals
- Full international traceable calibration certificate
- Electronic Manual
The Ametek ASC-400 signal calibrator is a highly functional, portable calibrator that provides the functionality and accuracy you expect from a laboratory calibration system, but compact enough to fit into the tool box or operate with one hand for easy field calibration, process monitoring or maintenance functions.
The ASC-400 features an extremely user-friendly interface and high-contrast color display. Its unique "menu-free", single-window interface greatly simplifies operation, allowing all functions to be controlled or set from the main menu screen.
The ASC-400's accuracy is designed to meet the calibration demands of modern sensors and transmitters. The versatile instrument is capable of sourcing with simultaneous read-back from device-under-test of mA, V, pulsed transmitters, pressure and temperature.
The ASC-400 is more than just a signal calibrator. Combined with Ametek's APM external pressure modules Ametek ASC-400 becomes a true pressure calibrator with accuracies down to 0.025% of reading unaffected by temperature in the range from -10°C to 50°C. When combined with a dry-block calibrator, it will calibrate temperatures.
The calibrator easily performs time saving functions such as automatic switch test, leak test, scaling and online % error calculation. It also is able to perform fast RTD simulation and works with pulsed transmitters and PLCs. Due to "True Ohm" measurement circuitry and CvD equations, the calibrator also can be used as a high-accuracy thermometer.
Please consider these optional accessories.