Blancett B1500 Turbine Flow Meter
Highly accurate and reliable turbine flow meters offer an ideal solution for standard clean filtered liquid flow applications
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 1/4 to 2 inches port size
- 0.25-2.50 to 25.0-250 gpm flow rate
- NPT or 150# flange process connections
- -150 to 300°F temperature range
- 5922 psi maximum pressure
- ±0.25 accuracy with B3000 linearization
- ±0.5 accuracy with K-factor only
- Expanded mechanical linearity
- Helical rotor reduces pressure drop
- High-performance ceramic ball bearings
- 6-bladed rotor supports improved flow conditioning
What's in the Box
- 1/2 to 1in hub adapter for meter mount displays
- 10-point cal cert (may not be a current date)
- B111113 2-pin Low Drag Pickup
The Blancett B1500 Turbine Flow Meter is a highly accurate and reliable instrument designed to perform in the harsh environments found in oil and gas, and petrochemical industries. The B1500 is an ideal solution for standard clean filtered liquid flow applications in precision industrial processes, such as batching, blending, filling, or general flow measurement.
Blancett B1500 turbine flow meters are available with port sizes from 1/4 to 2 inches resulting in flow rates from 0.25 to 250gpm. The meters have exceptional mechanical linearity, resulting in minimizing, or negating, temperature induced viscosity influence resulting in an accuracy of ±0.25 with B3000 linearization or ±0.5 with K-factor only.
Blancett B1500 flow meters feature 316 stainless steel housings. Wetted materials include axial helical rotors, made of 17-4 stainless steel, that rotate on ceramic ball bearings. The supports and all other materials are made from 300 series stainless steel. The meters come with national pipe thread (NPT) or flange process fittings and mount directly in the piping and can be installed in any position without affecting performance. To reduce flow turbulence, install a minimum of 10 diameters in length of straight piping upstream and a minimum of five pipe diameters downstream.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: