Blancett K-Factor Scaler Frequency Divider
Converts a low level frequency output into a scaled square wave digital output signal
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Amplifies turbine meter pulse output
- Switch-selectable or programmable versions available
- Scales turbine meter output into engineering units
- Converts frequency outputs into units for PLCs
- 0 to 4000Hz frequency range
- Selectable pulse length
- 150μs, 1ms, 25ms, 100ms, 500ms, 1s, or auto mode
- -22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C) operating temp
- CSA approved
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Blancett K-Factor Scaler is an adjustable frequency divider, it converts or scales the turbine meter output into units of measurement needed for a particular application and recognized by almost any data collection device. The k-factor scaler provides an amplified signal, even when a frequency conversion is not required. The signal is more immune to electrical noise and capable of transmission over longer distances than a raw turbine meter output.
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 1-2 weeks. Call for expedite options". Click here to select options