Blancett B3000 Flow Monitor
A flexible, durable, easy-to-use platform for flow metering applications with 2 programmable status alarms
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- ±0.1% frequency measurement accuracy
- 1 to 3500Hz frequency range
- 16Hz maximum output frequency
- 28VDC maximum voltage
- Over voltage protection
- Greater control & greater visibility of batch operations
- Enhanced totalization options for more flow information
- Multiple enclosure and mounting options
The Blancett B3000 flow monitor provides a flexible, durable, easy-to-use platform for flow metering applications. With multiple mounting and enclosure options, the B3000 has the features and versatility for even the most demanding environments and applications.
The B3000 is easy to program and has many different flow measurement functions. It displays rate and total at the same time, as well as standard, batch, and grand totals. The B3000 also provides users with a suite of powerful operating features. Multi-point linearization tables are supported in all models, providing increased reading accuracy. Accessing the powerful advanced programming mode is as easy as pressing a single button. The standard communications interface is 4-20mA and total pulse, while the advanced interface adds two control alarms and Modbus RTU over RS485.
The B3000 was engineered with smart management of unit power in mind. All units feature extremely low power consumption in normal operating conditions. Flexible power options include solar, battery, and 4-20mA loop power, providing a number of benefits including: remote operation, the ability to maintain readings and settings in the event of a power loss, and a prolonged battery life of up to 8 years.
The Blancett B3000 flow monitor is available in four models:
- Base Models are loop-powered with 4-20mA and pulse outputs, and include battery back-up power supply. The battery powers the display only when the 4-20mA loop is not available.
- Advanced Models have the same loop power as base models while also including 2 adjustable flow rate alarms and Modbus RTU digital communications over RS485.
- Solar Models include a rechargeable battery and no outputs (display only).
- Explosion Proof Models are housed in a NEMA 4X (IP-66) enclosure for hazardous locations. They can have the features of either either base or advanced models.
This product can be used in the following applications:
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 1-2 weeks. Call for expedite options". Click here to select options