Greyline Instruments PZ15 Level Sensor
Non-contacting ultrasonic level sensor is small enough for very small flumes and powerful enough for really large applications.
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Range: 8 inches to 15 ft
- Operating Frequency: 92 KHz
- Beam Angle: 8°
- Operating Temperature: -40° To 150°F (-40° To 65°C)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic, Continuous
- Max. Operating Pressure: 20 Psi (1.35 Bar)
- PVC construction
- Hazardous Rating: CSA rated Intrinsically Safe Class I, Groups C,D, Class II, Groups E,F,G with optional Intrinsic Safety Barrier.
This product is an accessory for the following products:
Designed specifically for open channel flow applications, the Greyline PZ15 level sensor can be installed 8" or more above the highest water level. The ultrasonic sensor beam is narrow enough to work on very small flumes and powerful enough for really large applications. It is rated for measurement ranges up to 15 feet.
The Greyline PZ15 sensor mounts above the flowing liquid so there is no fouling and no maintenance is required. It will not be damaged by accidental submersion and it self-tunes to extended cable lengths.