Greyline Instruments DLT 2.0 Differential Level Transmitter
Differential level and control plus open channel flow monitoring with two non-contacting ultrasonic sensors
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measures level, differential level and open channel flow
- Two non-contacting ultrasonic sensors
- Accuracy: ±0.25% of Range or 2 mm (0.08") whichever is greater
- Repeatability and Linearity: ±0.1%
- Watertight, dust tight NEMA4X (IP66) polycarbonate enclosure
- Large white backlit LCD display
- Three isolated 4-20mA outputs
- Built-in 5-key calibratior
- 2 programmable control relays
- Optional 2 million point data logger
- Optional intrinsically safe sensors
What's in the Box
- (2) PZ15 ultrasonic sensors with 15 ft. range
- (2) 25 ft. coaxial sensor cables
- PC software utilities disk
- Installation and operation manual
The Greyline Instruments DLT 2.0 differential level transmitter uses two non-contacting ultrasonic sensors to provide differential level and control as well as open channel flow monitoring. This versatility reduces costs and simplifies instrumentation and makes the DLT 2.0 a great solution for barscreen level control at wastewater treatment plants, pump stations and combined sewer systems.
The DLT 2.0 can measure both differential level plus flow through a flume. It includes two non-contacting ultrasonic sensors to measure level. With sensors positioned above a channel, up and downstream from the barscreen, the DLT 2.0 can display and transmit differential level. The downstream sensor can also be installed above a flume or weir to measure and totalize open channel flow.
The DLT 2.0 is easy to set up and operate. Simply use the built-in 5-button keypad/menu system to input the calibration parameters. Three 4-20mA outputs are configured to transmit upstream level, downstream level (or flow) and differential level. Built-in relays can be calibrated for level control, differential level control or open channel flow.
Other DLT 2.0 applications include two-tank inventory where you can monitor level in two tanks with one instrument. The DLT 2.0 will alternate display of level in both tanks plus transmit 4-20mA outputs. Use the built-in relays to activate alarms or level controls. This versatile dual-sensor instrument can also be configured as a submergence alarm for Parshall flumes.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: