Blancett Quiksert Gas Flow Meter
Highly accurate wafer style inline turbine flow meter for gases
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Easily mounts between two 2" ANSI raised face flanges
- Vacuum to 2,220 psig working pressure
- 3 inches of water column maximum pressure loss
- -40 to +330°F temperature
- ±2% of reading linearity over specified measuring range
- ±1% of reading system uncertainty
- If integrated with configured Blancett flow monitor
- ±0.5% of reading repeatability
- 100 mVpp minimum output signal
The Blancett QuikSert gas flow meter is an inline turbine flow meter that provides high accuracy and a long service life. It utilizes a unique wafer style design which allows for quick installation. It easily fits between two flanges, eliminating the need for mating flanges, requiring less space in the flow line, lowering costs, and providing easy one-person installation.
Blancett QuikSert gas flow meters produce a sine-wave signal proportional to the volumetric flow rate. With optional Blancett electronics, it can provide local flow rate and volume totalization and will interface with most instruments, PLCs, and computers.
The light weight, balanced rotor provides instantaneous response to changes in flow. The flow meter's rugged stainless steel construction is suitable for use in aggressive environments as well temperatures from 40 to +330 ºF and pressure to 2,220 psig. Modified precision upstream and downstream flow straighteners maintain a high degree of flow accuracy.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: