Rosemount 333 HART Tri-Loop Signal Converter
Convert a digital HART signal into three additional analog signals, easy to configure and install
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Accuracy: ±0.045% of span
- Ambient temperature effect per 50°F (28°C)
- ±0.15% of span
- Stability: ±0.1% of span for 12 months
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Available with high or low alarm
- Failure mode alarm
- Analog output updates
- Typical response time: 0.7 to 1.0 seconds
This product is an accessory for the following products:
Convert a multivariable digital HART signal into independent 4-20 mA analog process variables using the Rosemount 333 HART Tri-Loop. Apply in control or monitoring applications to obtain up to three additional analog outputs without additional process penetrations.
The 333 HART Tri-Loop is easy to configure and maintain using the 475 Field Communicator. AMS Device Manager provides easy PC-based user configuration. Installation is quick and easy with three DIN rail mount options and electrically isolated analog output channels for flexible grounding.