Micro Motion 1500 Single Variable Flow Transmitter
Remote DIN rail-mounted MVD technology transmitter for applications requiring only only a single flow variable output
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Coriolis transmitter that outputs one flow measurement variable
- Mass flow, volume flow, or gas standard volume flow rate
- Filling and dosing application software is optional
- Overshoot compensation for on-set-point fills every time
- 4-wire connection with optional 9-wire compatibility
- Available with Smart Meter Verification
- Check performance & integrity without stopping flow
- Three-color status LED & zero button
- 19.2 to 28.8 VDC power requirement
This product is an accessory for the following products:
Micro Motion 1500 single variable flow transmitters are powered by MVD Technology and designed to easily fit into control room panels. These transmitters feature a simple 4-wire connection to the sensors for power and signal, eliminating the expense of running custom cables or needing to provide a separate power source at the sensors.
MVD technology is high-speed signal processing that is embedded in electronics to deliver accuracy under the toughest conditions: entrained gas, high noise, high turndown and more. The front-end digital processing dramatically reduces signal noise and gives you faster response time to identify and resolve problems easily with built-in diagnostics.
The 1500 compact transmitter coupled with the filling and dosing application software offers all the benefits of MVD technology, in a package specifically designed for filling, dosing, and bottling processes. It is optimized for precise control and delivery of small quantities of fluids over broad ranges of process conditions and is compatible with a wide range of sensors, including hygienic models for CIP, SIP, and EHEDG certification. The overshoot compensation (OC) automatically adjusts the valve closure signal to accommodate changing process conditions.