Micro Motion ELITE Coriolis Flow Meters
High precision flow and density measurement solution with very low pressure drop for liquids, gases, or slurries
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- High temp option available on sensors 2in & above
- Smart Meter Verification (SMV) system monitoring
- Mass/volume flow of liquids and slurries
- ±0.10% of rate (±0.05% optional) accuracy
- ±0.05% of rate (±0.025% optional) repeatability
- Gas mass flow has ±0.20% of rate repeatability
- ±0.25% of rate accuracy (CMFS models)
- ±0.35% of rate accuracy (CMF models)
- Density measurement of liquids and slurries
- ±0.0005g/cm3 (±0.0002g/cm3 optional) accuracy
- ±0.0002g/cm3 (±0.0001g/cm3 optional) repeatability
- All have a density range up to 5g/cm3 (5000kg/m3)
The Micro Motion ELITE Coriolis flow meters offer peak performance in a drainable design with a variety of industry approvals for use in strictly governed sanitary applications. This is a scalable platform for a broad array of application coverage including hygienic, cryogenic, and high pressure.
These meters are calibrated using state of the art calibration stands making them compliant with ISO/IEC 17025 standards and achieving ±0.14% uncertainty. The case pressure ratings adhere to ASME B31.3 and NAMUR NE132 international standards.
They incorporate an advanced diagnostics tool, Smart Meter Verification (SMV), that verifies the meter is operating as well as the day it was installed. The SMV feature is a comprehensive test that can be run locally or from the control room to provide confidence in the functionality and performance of your meter.
By providing a wide range of tube designs and flow rate coverage you are able to achieve the best fit to serve your application.
Low flow precision measurement applications down to 0.07lb/min:
- OEM applications
- Chemical injection
Process control applications:
- Truck loading
- Internal allocation
- Process gas measurement
- Leak detection
- Produced fluids with chlorides
High capacity applications up to 120,000lb/min (3,200tons/hr):
- Custody transfer
- Ship loading
- Railcar loading
- Pipeline measurement
- Feedstock and fuel blending
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
This product can be used in the following applications: